Hmm i have a huge confession....I fell in love four times today.........
(1) I fell in love earli in tha mornin wif this damn cute kid wif sparkling blue eyes, he is gonna torment million of gals wif his eyes and looks....(Call Me a paedophile if u want..tis kids worth it)
(2) I fell in love wif a car parked outside my shop....It was a BMW Z4 and tha amount of jealousy sprang to a new level,,,,,
(3) Since my colleague was goin towards tha west....i asked for a bike lift...and it was one of my first rides in those huge bikes and i fell in love with the feelin.....I so wanna bikeeeeeeeeeeee*
(4)I fell in love with this Tamil Song...me and tamil songs are damn far but me listenin to this song and sumore after juz one hearin and i fell in love wif it....wheneva i on my pc onli 0ne songs seems to be playin.....
Wheeeeeeeeee.....i am so in a good mood....enjoyin it while it lasts.....Waitin for someone or something to come spoil both my mood and life soon.........But while it lasts i wanna be as happi as i can....i am calm cool and relaxed despite workin for tha whole day(11 hours).......
I also got assignments due tml and i have yet to start typin them and have abt 600 words more to write.........But i still Am happpppppiiiiii>>>>>>>>>>>> WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No comments:
Post a Comment